Thursday, February 9, 2012

Keepin him guessing

Sometimes it's good to keep them guessing. Day 6.....Mr. Loud is officially dazed and confused by the niceness I have been showing. Pretty sure he is secretly checking bank accounts and considering putting a tail on me to see what I'm up to with all these little gifts. 
Thank goodness he's all buttered up by these gifts because my sweet little friend who loves me and pretty much only me most days decided she wanted to play at 6:30am the other day ago...unfortunately for Mr. Loud he was trying to sleep...but Coco wanted to play and 'accidently' scratched him trying to wake him up....ok she downright attacked him...but she was only trying to play! Thankfully she hid out under the bed until he cooled down....and later on that day jumped right back in his lap for some attention!


Day 6....he was fixing supper and I told him I had some reading to do and to just bring my plate to me in bed....that got a little bit of a dirty look....but when he brought it I had this little gift hiding under the covers. That one even earned me a refill on my Dr. Pepper 10! 
Day 7....ya know these are really kinda cheesy....and no way do I keep a straight face with these.....because I am no where near one of those sappy sweet girls when it comes to my husband....gotta keep him guessing most day!

Day 9....this one he loved...of course he laughed at the note attached while I was saying "amazing....just amazing"! haha! I read the other day where the word "amazing" was the most over used word of 2011 and they wanted it removed from the English language. I agree....it's pretty amazing how everyone over uses that word.

 Now no way could Mr. Loud be the only one getting special little treats. I bought myself a new toy too! A BIGKick Sizzix! OMG! This thing is sooo stinkin cool!
Just stack the trays together with the die cuts between them and turn the knob.

 It rolls right through it and abracadabra....
You end up with cutouts! 

I made this little St. Patrick's Day wreath out of plumbers wrap covered in felt and the little flowers I cut out tonight. Wendy if you are reading I might make you one since that's your birthday! 

And in case y'all didn't realize it....tomorrow is FRIDAY.....so happy early weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment