Saturday, January 28, 2012




MAY

14    What now huh?!


What now huh?!
Soooo…..I decided to start a blog. I can guarantee you that it isn’t gonna be anything that you will be drawn to due to my life being soooo overly exciting. I think it will be more like passing by an accident just as they are loading some poor soul into the back and you sneak a quick peek! That’s how I kinda feel my life is going lately…..kinda like all I have time for is a quick peek myself. My life is like a tornado lately…..I’m flying around and touching down here and there…..wreaking chaos and havoc from time to time! I’ve got a crazy ridiculous job these days….which now is basically TWO full time jobs…..2 little boys who are shorter, skinnier, but just as mouthy, versions of ME (thanks Momma for the “mother’s curse”-”I hope one day you have kids that act just like you!”)…..a husband who at times is another little boy (but let’s be honest…all men are at times little brats in big boy bodies!)…..and grad school (which by the way shows my need for an immediate psychiatric consult!!). I am perpetually in search of more time to deal with the usual family issues such as needing to spend more time with my 92 year old grandfather…….finding my brother a wife (if you or anyone you may know are available-single, no kids, don’t drink, church choir, good family, educated, and employed-please comment me! and I know I am setting high standards….but I’m gonna have to spend holidays with this person AND buy them gifts….so I’m really gonna need to like them!) ……needing to try to be a better housekeeper (but dangit I just can’t justify dusting and mopping when I could be playing with the boys or sitting on my patio drinking a cold beer with my hubby……after all…..my floors aren’t that sticky!). I so need to fit in spending more time with my friends (why has life gotten so busy that we can’t go for pedi’s and drinks anymore?!?!)…….and going to that gym that I just had to join (by the way I am the 1st person I have ever known that has actually GAINED 15….ok 20 lbs…… since joining that damn gym!!). So see…..nothing spectacular…….just plain ol me tryin to find an outlet to some days share victories, let downs (notice I did not say “defeats”…..because those are not acceptable!), mess ups, and vent when people/situations piss me off……all while trying to keep a positive spin on things. I always say-IF YOU CAN’T CONTROL…LET IT GO! I also truly believe that happiness is a choice…..just as is accepting defeat or allowing apathy to linger. So……if you would like to join me on this little journey called LIFE …..then hop on and hold on…..cause sometimes the road is a little bumpy….but that’s what seat belts and margaritas are for!

No comments:

Post a Comment